Join us for our final Open House of the 2016 season on Tuesday, September 27 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm and meet the current group of juried artists and writers who were awarded a 2-week residency at Saltonstall:
– Eric Berlin, poet (Baldwinsville)
– Charles Cohen, photographer / video artist (NYC)
– Susan English, visual artist (Cold Spring)
– Nina Herzog (’09), writer (Brooklyn)
– Melissa Zarem, visual artist (Ithaca)
Please note — this is a special evening-time event! Readings will begin at 6:00 pm and studios will open at approximately 6:45 pm.
Refreshments will be served. This is a rain or shine event. (Readings will take place indoors if it’s raining.) Always free of charge. Hope to see you there!
The Saltonstall Arts Colony is located at 435 Ellis Hollow Creek Road, 7 miles east of downtown Ithaca. (See map below.)
(Image above: work by 2016 visual arts Fellow Melissa Zarem)